Office of the Permanent Diaconate
- October 2-4, 2015 - Formation weekend
- October 16-18, 2015 - Annual Deacon Retreat
- November 6-8, 2015 - Formation weekend
- November 14, 2015 - “Honey, have you seen my stole?” - with Deacon Joseph Michalak
- December 4-6, 2015 - Formation weekend
- December 5, 2015 - Evening with Archbishop Naumann (6:30pm-9:00pm)
Philip ran to him, and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet, and asked, "Do you understand what you are reading?" And he said, "How can I, unless someone guides me?" And he invited Philip to come up and sit with him. . . . Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning with this scripture he told him the good news of Jesus. . . . And he commanded the chariot to stop, and they both went down into the water, Philip and the eunuch, and he baptized him.
Please pray for the following men who continue their formation as Candidates to the Permanent Diaconate:
View our Diaconate Poster: View our Diaconate Brochure:
"Dedicated to duties of charity and of administration, let deacons be mindful of the admonition of Blessed Polycarp: 'Be merciful, diligent, walking according to the truth of the Lord, who became the servant of all.'"
--Vatican II, Dogmatic Constitution on the Church, no. 29 (1964)